Tax Preparation

Get Caught Up on Your Unfiled Tax Returns Today

Get immediate help with a FREE consultation from an A+ rated tax firm!​
Get In Touch

    *Approx 30msgs/mo. Text STOP to opt out at anytime. Message & data rates may apply.I agree to be contacted by via prerecorded and/or robo-dialed telemarketing calls and/or SMS/MMS text messages via telephone, mobile device and/or email. I waive any registration to any state,federal or corporate Do Not Call registry. I understand consent is not required to purchase services.

    Tax Preparation

    At Tax Network USA, all our tax preparers are IRS Enrolled Agents, CPAs and Tax Attorneys, meaning we meet the requirements under the new tax preparation laws. Let our firm file all your unfiled tax returns today.

    Tax Preparation

    The law requires you to file every year that you have a filing requirement. The government can hit you with civil and even criminal penalties for failing to file your return.

    Get Immediate Help With:

    • Unfiled Personal Tax Returns
    • Unfiled Business Tax Returns
    • Filing Multiple Missing Years
    • Amending Tax Returns
    • Correcting Balances and Fees Owed
    • Disputing Substitute Returns (SFR’s) Filed By IRS
    • Stopping Delinquent Return Assessments
    • Avoiding Criminal Investigation Unit

    Get Expert Help with Unflied Tax Returns

    In one phone call, you can get all your tax preparation questions answered by a licensed tax professional:

    • “If I missed filing a tax return, am I better off just not filing ever again? Maybe the IRS won’t notice.”
    • “What will happen if I start filing tax returns again?”
    • “Is the problem just getting worse while I ignore it?”
    • “How fast can I stop the IRS from examining my unfiled returns?”
    • “How long will the tax preparation process take?”
    • “How much will I have to pay back once I file all my unfiled returns?”

    Don’t make ANY major decisions until you get every tax preparation question answered during your Free No Obligation Consultation.

    Frequently Asked Questions

    Tax Preparation
    What makes you legally required to file a tax return?

    Regardless of income, you’ll generally have to file a tax return if: You had self-employment net earnings of at least $400. You have received distributions from a health savings account, Archer Medical Savings Account or Medicare Advantage MSA.

    You owe taxes on an IRA, health savings account or other tax-favored account.

    What is a Substituted Filed Return (SFR)?

    When a person is employed or has other reportable income, and has filed tax returns in the past, sometimes the IRS will prepare its own version of your return, which is called an SFR (Substituted Filed Return).

    Typically, these returns do not account for any of the potential tax savings, deductions, etc. but at least you have the return on file.

    When does Not-Filing returns become criminal?

    It is considered criminal when a person knows they have a requirement to file and knows they have unreported income that the IRS is unaware of, but does not file the tax return. Usually, it will not appear on the IRS’ radar unless it has been 2-3 years of non-filing.

    With that said, the IRS only pursues a very limited number of criminal cases each year.

    How far back can the IRS go for unfiled taxes?

    Six Years.

    The IRS can go back to any unfiled year and assess a tax deficiency, along with penalties. However, in practice, the IRS rarely goes past the past six years for non-filing enforcement.

    What happens if I ignore an IRS Substitute For Return?

    You will have 90 days to file a tax return for the year or years in question. If you fail to do so, the IRS will recognize the SFR as an actual return and start collecting the taxes you owe.

    Our Accreditation

    • a+plus
    • naea-logo